What do we do?
Our goal is that children understand and use all of their mental skills and abilities, intellectual capacity, and emotional intelligence.
Our mission is that children become responsible for their own lives with self-awareness in their activities and behaviour as future citizens and leaders of this world.
The education that we create for the children is based on the real human values: love, honesty, respect and happiness. Our desire is a better world, where people live in love, peace and mutual respect.
Which skills do kids develop?
- Concentration and focus
- Improved memory skills
- Listening skills and learning ability
- Imagination and creativity in every-day challenges
- Above average numerical skills
- Leadership, decision-making, problem solving, confidence, etc.
- Speed and accuracy, conscious following of contemporary issues